Fueling your Company for Hyper-Growth How Founders Build and Scale Sustainable Companies.
Women in Growth Stage Tech share a common commitment with men, to support founders achieve their full economic potential.
Who Should Attend: Women Founders who are scaling their businesses beyond $10M++
Affordable access to peers, mentors and successful serial entrepreneurs can help grow the average women founded tech companies to $10 million–let’s “add a zero” to every woman’s company.
Think Tank 2.0, where Women Founders at Growth Stage have affordable, accessible, and available access to peers, mentors, and successful serial entrepreneurs.
When: November 13, 2017 12:30 to 7:00 p.m
November 14, 2017 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m
Where: W Chicago-Lakeshore
Success of this Think Tank Initiative will be measured by the number of companies who grow by 10x over the next five to ten years — we call this “Adding a Zero.”
This conference will touch on each area of business that is critical to hyper-growth, including:
- Targeted market readiness and competitiveness
- Customer Attraction, Acquisition and Expansion
- Financing and capital
- Scaling the Operations for Growth
Collaboration between women and men is critical to our success and will be a message we communicate during this event and in all events. The next action to take is to register and attend, sponsor us, or become a Founding Circle member.
Now is the time to fuel your company for hyper-growth!
Host and CEO: Lynn Miller, Founder/CEO Women in Growth Stage Tech
Director of Programs and Membership:Elizabeth Potter, Women in Growth Stage Tech
Speakers and Panelists
- Parissa Behnia, CEO and Business Whisperer, Sixense Strategy
- Coco Brown, Founder, CEO, Athena Alliance
- Melanie De Caprio, Founder/ President, New Sky Strategies
- Laura Dribin, Founder/CEO, Peritius Consulting
- Dima Elissa, Founder/CEO, VisMed-3D
- Joseph Flanagan, Chairman/CEO, Acquirent
- Linda Ginac, Founder/CEO, TalentGuard
- Mary Lou Giustini, Founder, CEO Invessence
- Lisa Gutierrez, HR Partner, IBM
- Michael Hahn, Culture Transformation Leader and Author, Allstate
- Susan Harrington, CEO, Idealine, Inc
- Samara Mejia Hernandez, MATH Ventures
- Sandee Kastrul, Founder/CEO, i.c. stars
- Carl Kutsmode, Partner, TalentRise
- Rob Loewer, CFO/COO, Early Growth Financial Services
- Linda Mallers, CEO/President, FarmLogix
- Ann Marie, General Partner/ Managing Director, VUE Ventures, LLC
- Jennifer Marszalek, Chief Talent Officer, Havas Chicago Village
- Silvija Martincevik, VP and General Manager – Health, Beauty & Wellness | GROUPON
- Marcia Morales-Jaffe, Senior Advisor, McKinsey & Co.
- Kristy Nittskoff, CEO, Talent-Savvy
- Mona Pearl, Founder/COO, ActionMarketingGroup, Inc.
- Linda Reese, Founder/CEO of LeaderOnboarding
- Linda Petchenik, Founder / President, Growthlines, Inc.
- Jon Repka, Director of Growth, Paro.io
- Patty Riskind, COO, SimNext
- Tammy Schuring, VP of WW Sales, Micro Focus for Data Security
- Todd Smart, President, Chicago Traction Center
- Sarah Somers, Managing Director, Romar Capital
- Leslie Vickrey, Founder/CEO, ClearEdge Marketing
- Robin Wilson, Social Success Manager, W Chicago-Lakeshore Platinum Sponsor
- Kristi Zuhlke, Co-Founder/CEO of KnowledgeHound