Mon & Tue, November 13-14, 2017
Fueling your Company for Hyper-Growth How Founders Build and Scale Sustainable Companies.
The Think Tank provides founders and their teams increased access to successful leaders of profitable companies along with mentoring, learning, expert advice and peer groups and tangible tools and services that empower them to grow.
Who Should Attend Think Tank 2.0?
Women in Growth Stage Tech is a vibrant community of founders that accelerates and promotes growth for all women-founded tech companies through connections, reach and partnerships.
Think Tank 2.0, the only place where Women at Growth Stage Connect with Women at Expansion Stage.
Featuring Round Table and Panel discussions, Workshops with successful leaders that will cover critical challenges growth stage companies face. Walk away learning how to:
- Create traction that leads to growth
- Assemble the perfect team for your company
- Be an effective and inspiring leader
- Scale your company from an entrepreneurial start-up to a $20M success story
Then join us, you won’t want to miss it!
Speakers and Panelists
- Lynn Miller-Founder and CEO of Women in Growth Stage Tech
- Coco Brown-Founder and CEO of Athena Alliance
- Tammy Schuring, VP, Worldwide Sales Micro Focus & Storyleaders Board Member
- Carl Kutsmode, Partner, TalentRise Panelists:
- Jennifer Marszalek , Chief Talent Officer, Havas Chicago Village
- Kristy Nittskoff, CEO, Talent-Savvy
- Michael Hahn, Culture Transformation Leader and Author, Allstate
- Marcia Morales Jaffe-Formerly of PayPal
- Mona Pearl-COO-BeyondAStrategy
- Mary Lou Giustini, Founder, CEO Invessence
- Kristi Zuhlke—CEO/Founder of KnowledgeHound
- Linda Ginac–Founder—TalentGuard
- Leslie Vickrey-Founder/CEO, ClearEdge Marketing
- Laura Dribin, President and Founder of Peritius Consulting
- Linda Reese-Founder/CEO of LeaderOnboarding
- Linda White-Eagle– Founder/CEO, Native Capital Management
- Rob Loewer—CFO and Partner, Early Growth Financial Services
- Susan Harrington–CEO, Idealine, Inc
- Melanie Di Caprio, Founder / President, New Sky Strategies
- Linda Petchenik-Founder/President, Growthlines, Inc.
November 13th 1pm-7pm
- Registration 1:00 pm
- Welcome and Program 1:30-4:30pm
- Reception 5-7pm
Includes a light dinner and happy hour!
November 14th 9am-4:30pm
- Round Table Networking and Workshops
Contact Elizabeth Potter for Partial Conference Pricing